Thursday, September 22, 2011

How often do I need to have my forced air ducts cleaned if I change filters regularly?

Just depends. If you change your filters regularly and the air you breath isn't causing allergy problems or sneezing, I would say that it檚 good. I always have my unit serviced once a year and they can give you a professional evaluation of all the components of your system. It's usually fewer than 100 including a new filter and they really help in preventative maintenanceHow often do I need to have my forced air ducts cleaned if I change filters regularly?
Probably no more than once ever 15 years. As long as you change filters regularly, the air ducts should remain in pretty good shape.How often do I need to have my forced air ducts cleaned if I change filters regularly?
You NEVER need to have the ducts cleaned.
  • delegates
  • server
  •