Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I take off the engine cover on my 2007 VW Rabbit?

I need to change the air filter, but I don't want to break the engine cover/damage anything else, and don't want to go to the dealership.How do I take off the engine cover on my 2007 VW Rabbit?
disconnect the air intake with channels locks. It takes some muscle but you just have to pull it straight up and off. Start with the front of the engine cover and pull up then go to the back. there sould be 4 nipples attached to the motor just pull the rubber grommets off of those nipples and reinsert them back into the engine cover prior to putting it back on. the filter is inside the engine cover. Good Luck.How do I take off the engine cover on my 2007 VW Rabbit?
You do not need to remove the engine cover. It is a separate panel.How do I take off the engine cover on my 2007 VW Rabbit?
What? You trying to find out how to open the hood? Release handle down on drivers left leg area in car...pull on handle unlocks the hood, then go to the front of the car and feel under the hood for another lever and press it to unlatch it and lift hood up. I do not know what else an engine cover could be.
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • networking
  •